Saturday, November 07, 2009

What is in NILoder?

The other day I went into our church bathroom and noticed what seemed to be an artificial smell used to disguise bad odors. I tried to find out what is in this air-freshener, but I did not have any luck. I never noticed it until last week, so I don't know if this is something our building engineer or janitor has always used to keep the restroom smelling fresh, or if it was a recent addition.
I am very sensitive to scents, and it was too strong for me. I also wondered what the ingredients were inside this product. The website says their products are environmentally-friendly, but I am not sure. Have you ever seen these or heard about them? Are they environmentally friendly?
It says NILoder on it and the website is here, but I can't find anything about it.

I don't really care for these things that put smells into the air.


No comments: