Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Water photo

For the past four years I have taken photos of public drinking water access. These might not be the best ones to start off with, but they are my most recent.

Public drinking water is very important. United Methodist Women believe that water is a human right. Not a commodity to by bought and sold.

Usually when I am out and about I will take a drink at a public fountain, not because I am thirsty, but because I want to see if the fountain works. And to exercise what I believe is a right.



1 comment:

BeWaterWise Rep said...

Water is an essential element and we cannot deprive anybody of this precious resource. As you know water shortage is a growing concern worldwide and people must do all that they can to conserve water. http://bit.ly/YU9IX has all the tips on saving water!