Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Biokleen laundry liquid has no phosphate or chlorine and works well



It works very well. Here is what the Biokleen's website says about the laundry liquid:

Citrus Laundry Liquid

Phosphate & Chlorine Free:
Our Laundry liquid removes the toughest dirt, grease, stains and odors, yet is gentle enough for cloth diapers, delicate fabrics and hand washables. Rinses clean without leaving residue on clothes that can irritate skin or ruin fabrics.

• 3x More Concentrated
• Grapefruit Seed & Orange Peel Extracts
• Naturally controls stains and odors
• Makes a great pre-treat for stains

I don't like fragrances in my laundry soap. I smelled my laundry and it smell clean and there was no flowery or other smell.

Here are the ingredients: Surfactants and conditioners form coconut and/or corn, orange peel extract, grapefruit seed and pulp extract, linear suffonate, filter water.

I went to a green conference the other day and Shannon from the Whole Foods Co-op gave me a sample of Biokeen. It is an all temperature Laundry Liquid and it is phosphate and chlorine free.



No comments: