Monday, November 03, 2014

airport design reflects the geography




Recently Miss Naomi traveled by air to the Ozarks. It is refreshing to see how much the airports and hotels have changed in the past couple years in order to incorporate eco-friendly aspects into their daily functions.

What a refreshing site to see. I always worry about whether or not it will be recycled when I leave trash behind on the airplane.

I had some magazines that I was finished with and I recycled them here when I got off my flight.

The Springfield Airport has a river theme. This design was on most of the information counters.

My hunch on the river design was confirmed. I think the EcoCowGirl/GeoGoddess would approve of the plan to reflect the geology of the Ozarks. (The EcoCowGirl/GeoGoddess is Rebecca)
 

2 comments:

cricket said...

Thank you very much for the valuable information
I have researched a lot about the cricket
At this site got a very excellent information

ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 said...

nice post i like it