Sunday, September 02, 2012

Organic clothing

I like to save tags from products that I buy becuase I have the intention of blogging about them. Problem is I drawers full of tags.

Today while most people might be enjoying the last days of summer on this Labor Day Weekend, I told myself that I was going to clean out my room, especially my "junk drawers.  So here is a quick post about a tag that I found in a drawer. I am about to throw the tag away I purchased a silk and organic cotton sweater two years ago. I like the sweater. It is made by Indigenous Designs, natural fiber clothing.

The tag says it was printed on recycled paper.  And that the company is a member of the Organic Trade Association and the Fair Trade Federation. Remember even if you are purchasing new clothes, you can purchase products that adhere to your values of treading gently on the earth.

No comments: