I appreciate the guest post, Ignacio Phillips
I was watching a movie on Direct TV yesterday and I heard a crash come from the kitchen. I immediately hopped up and ran to the kitchen. I saw my dog standing in the kitchen with a plate that had fallen off of the counter than had a whole Derby Pie. I cooked the pie for a party that we were going to that evening. It is my specialty. Of course, you can guess what my pup was doing. By the time I had gotten in there, he had eaten half of the Derby Pie. I was so upset I popped him. I picked up the rest of the pie and set it on the counter. I was so distraught, I called my husband and told him that he was going to have to pick up a pie on his way home from work so that we could take it to the party. I simply didn’t have enough time to fix another pie. I told him what Henry ( our beagle) had done. He raised a great question that I didn’t even think of because I was so upset with the dog. He reminded me that dogs weren’t allowed to eat chocolate.