An environmental blog with comments from the eco-cowgirl
Thursday, May 06, 2010
New carpet literally makes bank teller sick
Today I went to the bank and asked were once the tellers who is usually is always working was. They said she went home sick. Then they went on to say it was from the fumes of a new carpet that was being laid. Or the glue for the new carpet. She had an allergic reaction to it. Well, maybe she is allergic. Or maybe she is the "canary in the coal mine". It should be an warning to us all. If fumes make a person sick then maybe it isn't all that good for you.
There are alternative products to use which are more eco-friendly.